|Law and Odor|
|Season 1, Episode 13|
Yesterday's Funny Monkey
Jake gets in trouble with the hall monitors.
Adam and Jake are sentenced by the Spiffies to do hall monitor duty after receiving a number of school citations. While being monitors, Adam finds that there is a corruption within the hall monitors unit for example, the animals are bribing other animals, so Adam tries to stop it.
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Larry Monitor Lizard
- Larry Grizzly
- Shelley Turtle
- Fish Hall Monitor
- Henry Armadillo
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Mrs. Warthog
- Mr. Mandrill
- The Spiffies
- Endugu Elephant (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Hazel Peacock (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Nerdy Crocodile (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Mrs. Tusk (Mentioned)
Production Music Edit
- Bush Trail (B) – Sam Sklair (title card)
- Helicop – Alan Tew (opening)
- Lost John (A) – Stephen Wade, Saul Broudy, Jerry Burnham (Henry’s video camera is broken)
- Brass Statement – Alan Tew (the hall monitor sends back-up)
- Drama Backcloth (3) – Alan Tew (Jake pursued by the hall monitors)
- Big One Prelude – Alan Tew (Jake found in Adam’s locker)
- The Big One – Alan Tew (Adam and Jake in student court)
- Musique Concrete and Electronique 3 – Camille Sauvage (“Uh…are you guys still mad at me for losing that spelling bee?”)
- The Big One – Alan Tew (Adam and Jake are sentenced to hall monitor service)
- Soft Winds – Jack Arel, Pierre Dutour (Jake in hall monitor uniform)
- Clowning Around – F. Liberatori (Jake defending the hall monitor role)
- Salute the Colour – Laurie Johnson (Adam decides to uphold his duties as hall monitor)
- Soft Winds – Jack Arel, Pierre Dutour (“Yep! A Spring it is!”)
- Clowning Around – F. Liberatori (Adam as hall monitor)
- Italian Summer – Hendric Haydegg (Jake eating a “dirt-nut”)
- The Prowler – Alan Tew (Jake trying to bribe Adam)
- ? (the thug cat poses for his picture)
- Roman Rock a Cha – Guido Cenciarelli (“What will it take to corrupt you?”)
- The Prowler – Alan Tew (the hall monitors have all been taking graft)
- Satin Sounds – Dick Walter (in Principal Pixiefrog’s office)
- Clowning Around – F. Liberatori (“You’re off the beat, Lyon.”)
- Big One Prelude – Alan Tew (Adam bribing the “dirt-nut” deliveryman)
- Master Plan – Alan Tew (the hall monitors are all eating “dirt-tarts”)
- News Call [#15.02] – Terry Day (CDMS News)
- Dockside Dawn – Van Phillips (Jake in tears)
- The Big One – Alan Tew (Adam is now a student court clerk)
- Roman Rock a Cha – Guido Cenciarelli (Jake busts Adam out)
- Bust Up (A) – Alan Tew (ending)
- Jake: Don't say I didn't warn you.
- Adam: But you didn't warn me!
- Jake: I told you not to say that!
- The title is a pun on the phrase "Law and Order".
- The original title was "Law and Odor: Special Hall Monitor's Unit", which is a pun on the crime-drama television series, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Throughout the episode, you'll witnessed the entire CDMS held high defiance, vengefulness and betrayals against Adam's truthful evidence and deductions. Seeing how they make Adam a tattletale and they don't take kindly to humanitarian laws.
- Jake offered a glass doorknob, from "Shiny Thing", to Adam.
- The bear hall monitor references Yogi Bear, claiming to be bribed by "Pic-a-nic Baskets".
- The fish hall monitor references the Charlie Brown Halloween special, by writing "I got a rock" on her bowl.
- Jake proves to acts strangely, when the blood flow to his brain is blocked off.
- The school has it's own televised news program, run by Henry Armadillo.
- The CDMS news channel had the following headlines.
- You're watching the CDMS Student News.
- Today's Weather: Clouds Forming. Sheep Fear Baaaaaaaaad storm.
- The Business Report: Cow Jones Mooooooooving average - Slow. Very Slow.
- The Spiffies are still mad at Adam for losing them the spelling bee "Animal Testing".
- Endugu (the elephant with the peanut shirt), was addressed as "Tiny", by Adam.
- Second usage of Jake's "Be somebody" catchphrase.
- Billboard Gag: Welcome home-schooled turtles.