|Ingrid Through the Out Door|
|Season 4, Episode 8|
The Notorious Windsor Gorilla
Glazed and Confused
Ingrid is moved up to high school after a growth spurt makes her too tall for the C.D.M.S. halls. And high school proves to be much more difficult for Ingrid then middle school was! Is there any possible way that she can survive this ordeal?
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Lupe Toucan
- Ingrid Giraffe
- Principal Pixiefrog
- Principal Bushdog
- Euripides Sharkowski
- Jake's Brother
- Slips' Sister
- Windsor's Brother
- Conchetta Toucan
- Inga Giraffe
- Bobby Lion
- Ingrid has a growth spurt.
- It is revealed that Ingrid's last name is "Giraffe".
- Windsor is seen without his hat, while mourning over the loss of Ingrid.
- Jake, Slips, Windsor, Lupe, and Ingrid have older siblings. However, only Lupe and Ingrid's sisters get name-dropped, revealing them to be named "Conchetta" and "Inga", respectively.
- Ingrid and Euripides are revealed to be vegetarians.
- Billboard Gag: "Where Monkeys Talk, Bullsharks Walk" and "Giraffe Wanted". As for Marlin Perkins Wild High School, "Welcome Fresh Meat".
- The title is a pun on the Led Zeppelin album, In Through the Out Door.
- Principal Pixiefrog references to Groucho Marx, by growing his mustache and holding a pickle, as a substitute for a cigar.
- When Euripides was launched into a locker and trapped in there, Conchetta shouted out "Gooooaaaal!", which may have been a reference to the famous Spanish soccer sportscaster Andrés Cantor, known for his catchphrase, which is a long, drawn out screaming of "¡Gooooooooooooooooooooooool!", whenever a player in the game he's narrating, scores a goal.
- Lupe mentions Ingrid being the weakest member of the pack, which was previously mentioned in "Save the Drama for Your Llama".
- Euripides Sharkowski from "One Lump or Tutor" returns.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.