|Season 2, Episode 18|
Have Yourself a Joyful Little Animas
Up and Adam
Carny Crazy is the eighteenth episode of season two.
When the Charles Darwin Middle School carnival arrives, Adam becomes obsessed with winning a cheap Princess Ballerina Snow Globe for his collection. He tries to win them by throwing balls at dung beetles, but he misses every time.
- Adam Lyon
- Jake Spidermonkey
- Slips Python
- Windsor Gorilla
- Phineas Porpoise
- Aloysius Elephant
- Marvin Hammy
- Granny Lyon
- Bush Trail (B) – Sam Sklair (title card)
- City Traffic – Bruno Canfora (“Can you feel it?”)
- La Cucuracha – Roger Wootton (Carnival)
- Merry Go Round Polka – Bob Barratt (“So, Adam…”)
- Pictures of Japan X – Victor Cavini (Windsor and Jake greet each other in Japanese)
- Merry Go Round Polka – Bob Barratt (“Hey, dudes!”)
- Haunted Lullaby – Eric Allen, Frank Reidy (“Adam has gone zombie on us!”)
- Merry Go Round Polka – Bob Barratt (“Jake, they got one.”)
- Dreaming All Day – Joseph Aldenzee, Lambertus Damink (the ballerina snow globe)
- Darkside [#33] – Franco Micalizzi (“You…will…be…mine!”)
- How Do You Do? – Denny Motion (Adam at the Beetlebomb booth)
- Elastic Tango – Otto Sieben (leaving the Spinal Cracker)
- Gameshow Call [#34] – David Farnon (Slips and Windsor show their Pocket Clams)
- Future of Industry – Jack Trombey (Adam still at the Beetlebomb booth)
- Musique Concrete and Electronique 3 – Camille Sauvage (The Spiffies approach the Beetlebomb booth)
- Syndrum Syndrome – Johnny Dean (Target Acquired)
- Elastic Tango – Otto Sieben (“Three balls, please.”)
- Musique Concrete and Electronique 3 – Camille Sauvage (The Spiffies leave)
- Music, Calliope 3 - Sound Ideas (Ping Pong Ball in the Fishbowl)
- Merry Go Round Polka – Bob Barratt (“Uh, maybe I DO have enough prizes.”)
- Dreaming All Day – Joseph Aldenzee, Lambertus Damink (“So, you got the snow globe, huh?”)
- Imperial Hotel – John Leach (the ballerina snow globe on online auction)
- Merry Go Round Polka – Bob Barratt (ending)
- Jake and Windsor can speak Japanese.
- Continuity Error: On Adam's first attempt to win the snowglobe of his dreams, he throws one of three dung balls directly in front of him, but misses. The scene cuts away for a split second, but the two remaining dung balls are nowhere to be seen. Another brief cut, and the two remaining dung balls have re-appeared (supposition: artists may have been confused by the three "fixed" dung balls on the game counter in the background just to Adam's right).
- Second appearance of the pocket clam, since the short, "Clam-mercial".
- Adam has a Princess Ballerina Snow Globe collection, that he started when he was a baby.
- Adam's Grandmother debuts, and just like Adam's Parents, only her arms are shown on screen.
- The guy in the Bug Bomb Booth is the same guy as the prize guy in "Supplies Party."